We developed studies, projects, actions and campaigns of awareness in the framework of occupational health and safety.
Maritime Safety Area and Occupational Risk Prevention:
– “Analysis of the application of the preventive activity in the fishing sector in Galicia: Intervention proposal”.
– Seminar Workshop. “The preventive culture like competitive factor in fishing sector in Galicia”.
– Guide to good ergonomic practices for the fishing sector in Galicia.
– Campaign of Awareness “The best net: Your Safety”.
– “Guide of good ergonomic practice regarding towed gears in the fishing sector in Galicia.
– “Study of identification of the phychosocial risks in the fishing sector of the high sea fishing and long water fisheries in Galicia. “Basic Information for its treatment”.
– Technical guide to good hygienic practice addressed to the industrial fishing activity (high sea and long distant water fisheries).
– “Guide to Good Practices on Maritime Emergencies for the Fishing Sector of Galicia”.
– Campaign of Awareness and Promote of Maritime Emergencies “The Prevention, the best lifeguard”.
– Awareness campaign on lifesaving and recue appliances for galician fishing vessels
We work to recove and improve the competitivity of sector.
Training and promotion area:
– “Study to detect training needs of the workers in the high sea and long distant water fisheries”.
– “Study for the promotion of fresh fish consume by community food services in Galicia”.
– CookBook: “Sea flavors for children”.
– “Vigo Pesqueiro”. Guided visits to our first industry.
– “Campaign Axudamos”.
– Book: “Os Tesouros do Mar na Ría de Vigo”
Strategic guidelines in different content areas that assure the present necessities without harming the future necessities.
– Sustainable explotation through shark landing operation as a unit. “XUNTOS campaign”.
– EcoFilm Shellfishing
In FUNDAMAR we have a great deal for you, so don´t miss any news, innovation, event or project.